Thursday, June 30, 2011

Challenge Shmallenge

Mama’s Losin’ It


From Mama Kat's Workshop, I chose #3 of this week's prompts...


3.) What do you find most challenging about blogging?

Well, lots of things, really.  What to write about,  How to find time to write,  How to get people to my blog,  Figuring out what I want my blog to become, etc. 

Finding time to write in my blog is a big challenge with a 10 month old running about.  Every other minute, I’m running after him for something!  He’s walking now and is quite mobile.  And he’s attracted to all the dirty/dangerous areas.  He has toys and a toy box, but does he go there?  Noooooo, he doesn’t… that’s apparently passé.  He goes straight for the dirty mop and broom that I just used, or he finds a big ol’ fur ball from the dog that was hiding in some forgotten corner. 

Figuring out what I want the blog to become is another challenge.  I have too many interests and I think that shows in my blog.  I’m currently working on that, so we’ll see how that turns out. 

Getting people to come to the blog is a challenge too.  I have people who stop by, my stats show that, but to get them to actually comment is another story.  I’ll share my blog posts on Facebook and Twitter now and then too, to try to get people to come, and I’ll get a comment here and there and a few “Likes” but I want the comments on the blog… and I’m just not sure how to get that. 

Hmmmm….

I suppose that first, I need to figure out what I want it to become, then find the time to write, then I can worry about getting people to stop by and comment.  If I don’t get the first two things figured out, there won’t be anything for anyone to come see and comment on!  Well, except for this post, of course!  LOL

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a blogger with diverse interests-- I read more blogs like that than I do "themed" blogs. I do admit I have a bias for the parent blogs, though.... even though I don't have kids of my own. I'm a nanny, though, so I can relate very slightly!

    And thanks for coming by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, I enjoyed your blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog too, I was glad to read your point of view on eclectic blogs. Hope others think that way too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I wrote about the challenges of blogging too. Altho...you said what I thought I was going to say....then didn't. Love yours! Stopping by from mama Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, glad you liked it! Don't you just hate when you can't get your point across and then get totally off track? Happens to me all the time! LOL

    Going to check yours out now!.....

    ReplyDelete

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...