Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pinterest Addiction

Well, another "middle-of-the-night" Pinterest-fest... I've just found some of the most amazing things on there!  I'm just blown away by the creativity of some of these people.  I'm still in search of my muse.  I really don't know where she went, but she really needs to come back.  I'm just so jealous at the creativity of the people and their projects that I've been coming across.

Here's just a sample:

Sand Dollar Cookies

The Lorax Cake

Constellation Cheesecake (this one's just insane!  I couldn't imagine the patience needed!)

Chalkboard Eggs (found this a few weeks too late, but how fun do they look!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...