Monday, March 14, 2011

Lost my Mojo....

Mojo = Motivation, inspiration, creative genius, enthusiasm for life.

I've lost it.  Gone.  Not sure where it went.  I'm pretty sure it will return, eventually.  It's done this before.  Left without saying a word, stayed away for months at a time, until one day it just shows up. 

I know why it left.  My sister passed away.  She was only 60.  Too young and too good of a person.  But then, isn't that the way? 

So, here I am, without my mojo.  I just really have no desire for anything at the moment.  I'll be fine one minute, then burst into tears... or just find myself staring into space, just wanting to be alone. 

Of course, I can't, I have a husband and kids, but now and then I get a moment or two of solitude.  Wonderful, quiet, blessed solitude.  Usually in the shower or the middle of the night when everyone's asleep. 

So, anyway, just in case anyone stopped by and gave a crap, I thought I'd let you know why I hadn't posted in a while.  Besides, it felt good to type it out.  And if you actually read this far, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...