Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Balance... or not...

ex·haust·ed   /igˈzôstid/   Adjective
1. Drained of one's physical or mental resources; very tired.
2. (of resources or reserves) Completely used up.

Honestly, I would love to know how so many other women do it.... they balance work, baby(s), household chores, church callings, husband, and sometimes more... and do it gracefully, without complaint and generally are able to get it all done.  I really could use some time management training!  But then again, I really don't think there are enough hours in the day anyway.  LOL

Any suggestions out there?  What little tips do you have that really make a big difference in your balancing act?

1 comment:

  1. A friend of mine loaned me a book called "managers of their homes" or something like that. It talked about making a list of all the things you have to do each day, how long they take and tallying it up (including sleeping) and see how much time it would take. If it's more than 24 hrs, somethings got to go...

    However, while I can fit everything into 24 hours, I generally end up to exhausted to actually get it all done, so I guess this only works if you have enough self motivation to complete everything...

    ReplyDelete

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...