Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Little Man and His Toys

Buggaboo and his array of toys
He's a mover and a shaker, that's for sure.  I took a series of pictures of him playing with some of his toys and when I was scrolling through them, they almost seemed animated, so I thought I'd put this quick little piece together.  It's not the best, but it brings me to my subject for today.  


As you can see, he has quite a few toys... too many if you ask me (can you believe TWO toy boxes?!)  I've been so overwhelmed by all of them (and I think he is too) that I just haven't had a clue where to start.  However, I recently came across a post from another blog (via Pinterest) called Modern Parents Messy Kids... Well, that's us... at least the messy kids part... so I read on.  This post has an ingenious idea, at least in theory, about how to organize your child's toys.  So this Momma is going to try it out.  This weekend is my goal to at least start it.  


It's perfect timing too, because lately, Buggaboo has really been showing favoritism toward a handful of toys and books that he keeps going to on a regular basis, which is one of the requirements for the Loved & Lasting category.  


And I love the idea of the Shiny & Passing category, particularly the part about having a stash of these toys to keep for special occasions such as going out to dinner or a long day out-and-about in the car.  


So, I'm going to work on this project idea and hopefully be able to document it as I go along.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...