Monday, July 9, 2012

Painful Pregnancy

Well, the pregnancy is getting rougher and rougher on me and my body.  Yesterday and today were miserable.  Church lasts for 3 hours, but the past couple Sundays felt like it was much longer.  Today, I was recovering and was not doing a very good job at it.  I was nauseous most of the day and my sciatica (on both sides) has been hurting a LOT lately and today was really rough.  Maybe it was the nausea that made it seem worse, or vice versa, I don't know, but I'm thankful today's almost over.  I'm hoping to wake up to a better day tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm upset that I missed posting yesterday.  I've been doing such a good job at keeping up with it, but yesterday was just too much for me.  Today's about shot as well and so am I, but I wanted to post something, so I'm posting my painful rant.

I've only got about 2 months to go before the baby comes.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with most everything and not get put on bed rest like I did when I was pregnant with Buggaboo.  But puffy feet have settled in and they don't seem to be going away anytime soon.  Putting my feet up doesn't seem to be working much either.

But it's the sciatica that's truly stopping me from doing much of anything.  It's hard to keep up with the house and meals and things of that nature when you can barely walk.  I couldn't even lift my right leg yesterday afternoon (which causes an issue when I'm trying to climb into bed and can't, or trying to step in and out of the tub and can't lift my leg high enough to do so) and today has been iffy at best with being able to get around.

Hubby's been great with giving massages when I need them and helping out more, so has Big Bubby.  He's been a great help with Buggaboo and with meals and such.  I just don't know what I'd do without them.

Anyway, I felt the need to vent my painful frustrations this evening.  I apologize for a less than happy post.  But I do have some projects coming up.  Some frugal living stuff, a few recipes, and a crochet project or two that are WIP's that I want to share as soon as I can take some photos.  Thanks for hanging in there with me. Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...