Thursday, April 7, 2011

Teldrassil Sproutling

In keeping with the monthly theme of "Sprout"...

I happen to be a gamer... for those of you who know me personally, you've known this for a long time.  The main game that I'm obsessed with is WoW (World of Warcraft) and in that game there is a Teldrassil Sproutling.  It's a companion that follows your toon (toon = cartoon = game character) around as you travel through the game.  It is sold by Rook Hawkfist <Darnassus Quartermaster> for the price of 40 Champion's Seals.  All of this information can be found on Wowhead.com of course.

Got Game?

2 comments:

  1. That was my favorite pet raiding in WotLK! I'm a resto tauren druid so it was rare to have it horde side and it was my mini me!! Doesn't match with the new tree but it was great while it lasted. Love this pet!

    -Sarah (Flanuora)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love how some of the companions look like our toons... wish I had one myself, but I haven't been able to as of yet. But then again, my druid is a really low level... I'm more of a hunter. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...