Saturday, April 30, 2011

WAIT! You stopped and smelled WHAT?!

Yayyy, Faith Restored!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read my previous post, "STOP!  You want me to smell WHAT?!"  before reading any further.

So I went out this morning to catch the sunrise... slept in, dang it!... and only was able to make it to my favorite spot by the marsh.  Anyway, I got out of the car and started taking some nice pics.  Not what I wanted, but still nice.  Then, when I was done and ready to leave, I look back at the bridge and there's a van pulled over and a hand with a camera pokes out of the passenger window!  My faith is restored!  I'm not the only "nut-job" out there taking pictures of beautiful landscapes and the like! 

I'm glad someone else took the time to stop and smell the roses.  It really is beautiful out there, isn't it?













These were all taken this morning throughout the morning sunrise, hence the changes in color.  I just love this spot.  It's not too far from my home and it has such a mystique to it with the mist and the marsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...