Yep, it's that time again. Time for me to do another long awaited Writing Prompt from Mama Kat.
Five Things. List 5 things we don't know about you, 5 things you're knowledgeable about, 5 things you know nothing about, and 5 things you believe.
5 things you don't know about me:
1. My favorite color is blue, but I just love the color combo of green and purple.
2. My first job was working in a lab in a hospital and I learned how to draw blood... and I enjoyed it! (even though I pass out if I see a needle in my own arm)
3. The true meaning of my tattoo... and, no, I'm not going to reveal it here either, but it's nothing you could ever guess. And that's not a challenge, just a statement. It's the one thing that I have that is truly private and all my own... and it's going to stay that way.
4. I totally dispise dusting and do it as rarely as possible.
5. My favorite smells are fresh cut grass and freshly bleached clothes
5 things I'm knowledgeable about:
1. Computers (my ex was good for something... he taught me a lot about computers and then I taught myself from there.)
2. Photography (well, I know some)
3. Real Estate Title Insurance (only because I worked in the business for 5.5 years)
4. How to build a really nice snowman. Great knowledge for this time of the year, but useless for living in Florida, which is where I am.
5. Adobe PhotoShop
5 things I know nothing about:
1. Being a Mother... I'm just totally wingin' it day by day! I really have no idea what I'm doing, but don't tell the kids! LOL
2. Twitter... I have a Twitter account, but I haven't a clue about all the symbols like the # and the @ and all that. I set my account up to "Tweet" my posts and send them to my Facebook, but other than that, I'm clueless.
3. Printers/copiers... as much as I know about computers, I know that little about peripherals. I even had to look up how to spell the word "peripheral" DOH!
4. Flying a plane, but I always wanted to learn.
5. Music. I'm musically illiterate. I love music, but couldn't tell you the name of a song nor who sings it. (Thank goodness for YouTube!)
5 things I believe:
1. I believe in God (and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost)
2. Santa Claus... a total contradiction of #1, I know, but I believe in the "spirit" of Christmas and I think that Santa's Nauty/Nice list is a good embodiment of that idea for the kids.
3. Imagination is greater than knowlege. (quote by Mark Twain)
4. Everything happens for a reason.
5. I believe that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ that goes along with the Bible and I have a strong testamony in support of it and of Jesus Christ. (Yes, Mormons are Christians.)