Monday, July 3, 2017

Back from the abyss...

Wow, has it been a LONG time since I wrote a blog post on here! I do apologize to anyone who might have been watching my blog. Life has certainly gotten in the way. I've been so ridiculously busy with homeschooling and life in general, that I've totally let my blog fall through the cracks in my To-Do's.  Truth be told, I had some health issues as well and just didn't have the energy nor the motivation to keep it up. Although (almost) 2 years is quite a long time to let something go.

Anyway, I miss keeping my blog going and will be going through the whole thing, making sure that links work, etc. But it will take some time, I'm sure. My life is still just as busy, but I'm working on my time management. If you happen to come across anything that doesn't work or doesn't seem right, please let me know. Thank you.  I appreciate you! ❤

Have you ever left something go for way too long and then tried to pick it back up? Were you successful? I'd love to hear your story in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...