Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Epiphany!

I had the biggest epiphany for my novel yesterday! I'm not even sure how the thought came to me. One of those random strings of thought that start with one simple daily bucket list item that sent me on a trek around my imagination and landed in the brilliant idea for a total trilogy! Whew! It was definitely an interesting process of thought. I'm not completely sure of all the details yet, but I definitely have a good premise brewing.

I don't get those often these days. I'm usually inundated with schooling the boys, worrying about bills, trying to figure out dinner, and trying to keep sane. All while failing to attempting to keep up with my domestic goddess duties.

Anyway... I'm excited about this idea! It's going to be quite an undertaking, but I am finally motivated in my writing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...