Wednesday, July 5, 2017

CampNaNoWriMo


So, CampNaNo has begun! It's actually been underway since July 1st. I just didn't post until now about it. I'm participating yet again, but I'm having major issues trying to decide on a project. I wanted to start something totally new and actually had quite a few plot bunnies running around that I thought I'd try out. I figured if I started a couple of them, one of them would peak my interest more than the others and rise to the top, but alas, no. They're all still evenly un-motivating.

I have tons of unfinished projects that are all demanding my attention as well. But I'm not sure if I'm up for re-reading any of them (some are quite lengthy) to get myself re familiarized with it enough to pick up where I left off.

Then, there's this one that I've been meaning to start over... from complete scratch... because the first draft went totally wonky on me and took off in a really weird direction that I wasn't intending. So, I could re-start that one.... But then there's this other one that I've been trying to write for sometime that keeps nagging at me. It's a writing project that I've promised myself that I would write and finish, but it's got a lot of research that still needs done before I can really write it. And honestly, I'm just not in the mood for that.

*sigh*

So, here I am, writing a blog post and postponing my writing that I'm supposed to be doing right now. Truth be told, I really should be cooking dinner for the family right now too, but I'm not in the mood for that either!

What I really want to do is just sit and play a video game and get lost in it.

That brings me back to my LitRPG story that I started earlier this year. Maybe I'll work on it some more. Since I want to write and I want to play a video game, what better thing to do than write my LitRPG story?!

To be continued..................











No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...