Friday, October 28, 2011

Here we go again...

It's coming up on November again... and again, I'm trying to take on more than... well, I don't want to be negative, but I'm certainly taking on a lot.  NaNoWriMo which is a 50,000 word novel written in 30 days (just the rough draft, of course) then there's NaBloPoMo which is posting on your blog every day for 30 days... a goal which I've tried many times, and have failed at miserably each time.  And as I was surfing around, researching and whatnot, I came across a very interesting site that gave me personal inspiration.  The site is: The Sketchbook Project 2012 World Tour and it led me to a desire to add to my 30-day goals... a Sketch-A-Day in my own sketch book.  I don't think I could get one done in time for the world tour and I don't like the thoughts of not getting my sketchbook back... (but what an opportunity it would be for people all over to see one's sketches!)  So, I'm tossing that idea onto the pile o'thirty and see what comes out on top. 

Now, to go out and buy a new sketchbook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...