Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FYI...

Well, I always start out with good intentions... But then crap out early in the game.  Missed yesterday for posting and I really wanted to get in a post every day for a whole month.  Missed the 3rd day!  Geez.  I really wish I had good time management.  Oh well, there's always next month...

Speaking of November, it's NaNoWriMo month next month!!!  I've been looking forward to this all year!  Last year I fell very short, but I got farther in writing a book than I ever had before!  This year I'm bound and determined to finish with full force!  So, stay tuned for more on that during the month of November.

Also, just an FYI, I'm planning a craft day and have a great idea that will combine my new features of Arts& Crafts with Gardening... and since I'll be posting pics, it'll have the photography feature with it too.  I'm very excited about the craft and hope to be uploading that this sometime over the next week.  I just have to get some supplies first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...