Sunday, October 30, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect?

Ahhh, a fresh design.  Sorry for any inconvenience, but I needed a new look.  Not that I didn't like the old one, but it was... well... old.  And I needed to look at something fresh.  This might be just a temporary look, however.  I found a nice template over at Smitten Blog Designs and I hope to add it soon, but it's 6am and I've been up for hours... I'm going to try to get a little sleep, but the baby will probably wake up soon, so I'm pretty much SOL today for sleep.  Oh well, I'm just practicing for the lack of sleep I'll be getting during November with the NaNoWriMo event.  (as if I don't lack sleep enough already with a 14 month old! ugh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...