Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Personal Garden

Ok, so I got some tomato plants from one of the women at church a couple weeks ago... one is an indoor tomato plant, the other two are outdoor tomato plants.  All three are still in my house.  Sigh.  I just really don't know what happens to my time.  Well, yes, I do... I have a one year old.  But I honestly don't know how other mothers do it all.  I hardly accomplish anything during the day and I'm exhausted.  My days are filled with chasing after Buggaboo and playing with him and then squeezing in a few dishes or maybe a pile of laundry (which is never ending.)

But at least the plants are still alive.  That's an accomplishment in and of itself!

We're finally starting a compost pile, so once we get that going, that will certainly help out too... if we ever get those two plants moved outside, that is.

But for now, the two tall ones sit patiently in our windows, yearning for the fresh outdoors.

To be continued... (My Personal Garden will be an ongoing project that I will periodically blog about, one of my new features.  Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...