Saturday, January 15, 2011

Freaky Friday

So, we watched something really weird today... Kabluey

It's dubbed as a comedy, but I think they missed the mark on that one. Not a completely terrible movie, it was a little more than depressing with a brief teary moment toward the end. I won't give anything away, just in case anyone wants to actually watch it (of which I would advise against, unless you truly enjoy depressing Indie movies. Not that there's anything wrong with them... they're just not my style. Especially when I'm expecting an actual comedy.  I have my depressed moments when I can sit and wallow in misery with one.

Now the movie has a great cast.  I just love Lisa Kudrow, Conchata Ferrel and it was so nice to see Teri Garr in something (although she's put on a ton of weight and I almost didn't recognize her!) again.  I haven't seen her in anything for years.  (granted this is a 2007 movie, but it's been longer than that since I've seen her on the screen.)

Anywhoooo.... I just wanted to share my movie review with you. 

Strange, I'd started this on Friday, but didn't finish it until Saturday.  Gee... I've got a 4 month old in the house, I wonder how and why that happened?!  LOL

A scene from Kabluey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...