Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365 (Day Five)

I've officially given my family the Project 365 to do as well.  I'm hoping to have a good journal of our year to show for it and to increase their awareness of the world around them, particularly our son.  I'm hoping that he'll gain a new outlook on life after seeing it through a camera lens.

So, here goes nothing....

This is my contribution.  This is off of our coffee table.
I liked the texture of the leather and the gold leaf design.


This is my son's first picture of Mommy holding Monkey Toes.
I'm sorry, but I had to tweak it in Photoshop and blur my body out.
This is such a terrible picture of me. 
Actually, he did well with taking the picture,
I just look terrible, I can't believe I'm actually posting it!  LOL

My husband still hasn't given me his contribution as of yet.  He's still working, but has agreed to participate.  But I'll post his as soon as he gets it to me.

So, there it is, Project 365 Day Five and The Mad Hatters are officially a photography journal family!  I'm very excited and can't wait to see what comes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...