Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 365 (Day Three)

Being a Cub Master has been challenging and also a lot of fun.  This January I get to be the hostess to the Pinewood Derby!  I'm very excited and have decided to make my very own car as well (to race in the Post-Race, of course) and I've decided to document the development as part of my Project 365. 

Here are the pics for the first and second days of carving.  I've been only using a dremel so far and have allowed the design to come into it's own, without any real goal.  It's coming along better than I expected, seeing as how it's my first time doing anything like this.  I can't wait to see how it comes out!

Any Pinewood Derby fans out there?


Days 1 & 2 of the development of
The Cub Master 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...