Monday, January 10, 2011

Back from hiatus...

Well, Christmas came and went rather quickly... so did the new year. (Happy New Year, by the way) Things got really busy around here and I didn't even get the tree out of the box, let alone the rest of the house decorated!  Ah well... there's always this year!  (which is what I say every year)

So, I need to get back to posting and here we are.  I didn't realize that I'd slacked off for so long. 

Hiatus: A gap or interruption in space, time, or continuity; a break.

Anyway......

I've got some crafty things planned that I need to do/make for Cub Scouts (Pine Wood Derby is coming up at the end of this month!) so I'll be posting some stuff in that area. 

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...