Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 365 (Day One)

Project 365 is a project that I came across for blogging and photography.  The goal is to take a picture and post it every day for an entire year.  You can start any time, so I'm starting now.  I think it's a fun idea and I hope to be up for the challenge.  This also means that some days I'll be posting more than one post, due to the Writer's Workshop and other such things that I tend to sign up for.

Anyway, I hope it helps me to better my photography skills and the way I see the world around me.

So, here's my first pic/post:

Monkey Toes and I are still trying to get the hang of this baby food thing.  LOL

I had to include this 2nd pic, to kick off the project right.
Monkey Toes was getting really upset that I was taking pictures
and not feeding him non-stop.

I tried to catch him smiling, but my trigger finger wasn't fast enough on the old camera.  And he's not one to hold still for pics anyway.  And how dare I stop feeding for 2 seconds to snap a picture!  I think I got more on his face than in his mouth!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...