Thursday, January 20, 2011

Project 365 (Day Four)

So, my question is:  How do you only choose ONE picture to post?  I've taken THREE today that I really like and I'm going to post all of them.

I've also decided to challenge my whole family to the Project 365.  I think it would be wonderful to be able to look back on the year and see what each of us saw and did and where we went and how we saw the world.  I've already challenged our son, now I just need to tell Hubby when he gets home!  :o)

Ok, here are my pics of the day...

Sunrise Through Fog
(The fog was so thick this morning in some places,
that it gave off a strange glow to the sun.)

Sunrise Through Tree
(With the fog lifting a bit, it was just beautiful
through the branches and leaves of this tree.)

My Honey gave me this flower the other day. 
It was just barely blooming with one flower. 
Now there are three of them coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...