Saturday, March 9, 2013

Change Your Clocks, Check Your Stocks!

It's that time again, the time of year when we "lose" an hour.


Sunday March 10th, 2013 at 2am


So, tonight, at bedtime, if you're one of the lucky ones who get to play havoc with your biological clock, remember to change your clocks forward by one hour.

Yippee.

To tell you the truth, I actually like this time better.  I like having more time in the sun.  It feels like I have more time to get more done.  When it gets darker earlier, it just makes me tired sooner.  Check out this site for printable calendars for your sunrise and sunset times.

Another thing to put on your calendar is that this is a good timely reminder to check your emergency supplies / food storage.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...