Writing prompt by Mama Kat
10 Random Things I Know How To Do:
- I can hit a 100 yard target the size of a dime with a rifle.
- I know how to change the tires, spark plugs and brakes on a car. (but that doesn't mean that I want to)
- I can dance The Twist.
- I know how to build my own computer.
- I know how to crochet.
- I can make my kids laugh. (usually at something totally stupid that I'm doing)
- I can type 55 wpm.
- I can make my own really good Pinewood Derby race car.
- I can recite/sing 12 different Mother Goose stories while feeding a bottle to a baby. (handy when my 2 year old gets out his collection)
- I know how to write basic HTML. (I really need to update my knowledge on it, but I think I'll have to wait until after the Terrible Two's)