Friday, March 1, 2013

Project (365 ÷ 12) 2

Project (365 ÷ 12) 2 ??  What the...???  Well, to clarify, I've totally bombed on keeping up with this blog to report my successes and failures on my Project 365 x 2 idea.  If you're just tuning in, I wanted to do a "project" a day to clean/organize my home as well as post a "photo of the day" and report about both on my blog here.  Well, as you can see, from the last time I posted, I've crapped out on that.

I've been doing projects and taking photos, I just haven't been so successful on the posting portion of the deal.

*Sigh*

Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking.  I'm lucky to squeeze in a shower, and if I can go to the bathroom without one of the kids screaming for me, I count that as a successful day!  I can't find five minutes of quiet each day, let alone get a chance to get on here every day.  I really don't know how other parents do it... especially single parents!  I think I'd go totally insane... no, I know I would, I'm halfway there already.

So, anyway, Project (365 ÷ 12) 2, I've decided that I'm still going to stick to my original New Year's Resolution, albeit, as sidetracked as it is, and start fresh with the beginning of a new month.  Only, this time, I'm going to make smaller goals.  One month at a time.  Hence the "365 ÷ 12" part.  And I'm still going to aim for both projects, which is the "x 2" part.  So that should explain the weird title of this post.  Now, for me to just hunker down and do it.  I'm able to squeeze in other stuff... so there should be no excuse as to why I can't do this too.  Discipline.  That's what it all comes down to.

Time Management & Discipline.  I need to learn how to manage my time better and then find the will power to stick to it.  Add on "Staying Positive" during the whole process while taking care of the home and the family and you've got... well, I don't really know what you've got because I've never achieved that yet.

So, here I am, about to embark on an adventure of sorts, into the unknown.  Time management, discipline, positive attitude, home and family maintenance.  Hmmm... lets see, what shall we call it?  We certainly need something better than "Project (365 ÷ 12) 2" because that's just too mathematically rigid for my tastes. (I like math, but I'm more of an artsy-fartsy kind of gal.)  So, titles.... Hmmm..... How about "Resolution Reiterated" ??  No?  Too much, huh?   Guess I'll have to think about it some more, unless any of you have any ideas?  I'm open to suggestions on what my dual project should be titled.  Gotta start off right, ya know!

(*...Goes off to find inspiration, a project to do, and something to take a picture of....*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...