Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project & Photo of the Day

Project of the Day:

Worked on laundry like a fiend today.  I skipped a day or two on laundry and you'd think I'd skipped a month for all the laundry that piled up!  I swear, it multiplies like rabbits!  I put a nice huge dent in the piles of clothes today, though. So long as I don't skip any more days, I should be able to get it down to a somewhat less daunting of a task.

Photo of the Day:


Hubby dug out the ol' Nintendo and a game or two from the shed and lo and behold, the sucker came on!  We couldn't believe it.  It's been buried under a ton o'stuff for forever out there.  But, the problem is that the controller wasn't working.  Need to see if there's another one hidden away somewhere.

Never really cared for the hunting/fishing games.  I'd rather do that stuff in real life, not on a video game.  Personally, I'm a Centipede and Joust fan, myself.  But Donkey Kong and Pac Man are up there too.  (Boy, I'm old!)  So, what's your favorite old video game?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...