Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Project & Photo of the Day


Project of the Day:

We had the missionaries over to help us out with cleaning out a bunch of excess crap in one of the bedrooms.  We're such packrats... especially me.  I'm terrible.  The thing that doesn't help much is that I have a ton of craft stuff; Stampin' Up, scrapbooking stuff, yarn, etc., but this house is very lacking in the storage department.  So, I really don't have anyplace to put that stuff.  Anyway, we made a decent dent in the back bedroom, but we still have a ways to go.

Photo of the Day:


Came across this potholder that, I suppose, belonged to my parents:  I just can't believe that it's still in decent shape.  Needs a little TLC with some stitch repair, but other than that, It's pretty good.  Strangely enough, my parents were very Democrat, although they believed in voting for whoever was better suited for the position of president, they very rarely voted Republican.

Of course, Eisenhower was president a decade before I was born, so I don't even know who McCaskey is. I've tried looking him up, but with no luck yet.  Anyone have a clue?  My parents lived in Somerset county, Pennsylvania at the time, but that's really all I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...