Saturday, March 9, 2013

Project & Photo of the Day

Project of the Day:

Boy, were we busy this day!  First, we started the day out right and walked.  It was cool out and we didn't go far, but it was so nice to have a little bit of quiet time with my Hubby.  Next, he measured the back patio and off to Home Depot we all went to price some supplies.  Then, I wanted to hit the gardening area.  We picked up some pots for my plants and some seeds, along with a few other miscellaneous items.

After lunch, Big Bubby (the 18 year old) finally cleaned his bathroom (which is the guest bath, so I'm always nagging him to keep up with it, but it's like talking to a wall.)  We got some laundry done, I got some emails done and sent, and I got a few other little things done that I have been carrying over from one week to the next.

All in all, it was a very productive day.

Photo of the Day:


Buggaboo picked flowers for Mommy (Me) and it was hilarious.  It was from a weed, but what was really funny was that he would pick each "flower" one at a time and bring it to me, then walk all the way back to the plant (a good 20 feet or so) and then bring the next one back to me.  When it was all out of the flowers, he started picking the buds.  But he'd bring about 3 or 4 buds to me at one time.  Needless to say, he made many trips.  LOL  It totally melted my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...