Saturday, November 6, 2010

50,000?!?! Are you kidding me?!

Well, I took the leap... huge leap... head first.... and I signed up for National Novel Writing Month for the month of November, those who sign up are dedicating themselves to writing 50,000 words (or more) by midnight of November 30th, 2010.  I didn't come across this site and the challenge until late last night, which puts me behind.  Waaayyy behind.  How far behind?  Well lets do the math.... 50,000 ÷ 30 days = 1666.66.... but 50,000 ÷ 25 days = 2000.... And if you include today, which was my first day on the task and is already O.V.E.R... that's 25 days to write, so I need to write 2000 words a day.  UGH!  And so far I'm at 384, not including this blog entry, since it's not part of my novel, I'm not adding it into the total.  Not the best of starts... which means that in order to catch up, I would need to write 3616 words on Saturday!!!!!!

I suppose I should be writing more on the novel, but I wanted to post on my blog while I was thinking about the horrendous step I've taken.  LOL

Ah well... here goes nothing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...