Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wacky Wednesday... or is it Weird Wednesday?

So, have you ever seen someone who looks just like someone you know?  I've had that happen quite a few times in the past few days and it's happened a couple times just today.  Very strange.  The really weird part is that our eyes always meet and they always look like they recognize me too, but I know it's not the person I thnk it is. 

Idea Depository

Here are some one liners for you to use for stories.  Sometimes it only takes a sentence or two to give a writer a brilliant idea for a story.  I'm going to try to give a handful of these lines for anyone to feel free to use.  I'd love to hear any comments about how they may have helped you and/or if you have any to submit for others to use.


One Liners:

You find yourself in a dream

While time drips by in this infernal place

The leech-healer bleeds his patients

while a child is born.

A woman screams , “Ça y est!  Ça y est!”

You are sitting in a restaurant in Barcelona

with three spies dressed as nuns.

One hears the sound of running water;

while a widow is poisoning the tea.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...