Monday, November 29, 2010

Mindblowing Monday...

ZOMG!  Too much information... brain.... leaking...... can't........ go.......... on................


Ok, so maybe I can go on... but I feel overwhelmed and drained.  But the show must go on... and so does life... and well, so does my posting and writing and laundry and dishes and...... well, anyways, the NaBloPoMo site has provided me with:

Today's Writing Prompt

Monday, November 29, 2010
If you could have worked for anyone in history, in your field, who would you choose and why?

Well, do I have a field?  I've worked in a few different fields, tourism, banking, real estate title insurance, but at the moment, I'm a Stay-At-Home-Mom (SAHM) and a currently unpublished writer, so what field do I choose?  Well, banking is ok, but a bit boring.  Real estate title insurance is interesting from a research point of view, but not for this question.  Hmmmm, any famous and interesting mom's from history?  There are plenty of writers in history who would be very interesting.  I also fancy myself a bit of an artist and photographer as well and I would say the writing, art and photography are my "dream jobs."  Let's see.... let me do some research....

Eleanor of Aquitaine is an interesting "historical mom" figure.  From a writer's point of view, to be the writer of her personal memoir, sort of a personal historian, would have been interesting, to follow her from country to country and see all of the behind-the-scenes of the different monarchies... that would have been... do I say the word "fun"?  Maybe. 

Walt Disney would probably be one of my top choices as an artist and a kid at heart.  I'm a huge Disney fan and would have loved to have been working for him back in the day.  To have learned animation from Walt Disney himself would have been such a privilege.

And then there are numerous writers to choose from.  Mark Twain and Homer are the first two who come to mind.  To be able to see their creative muse in action would be very inspirational to me.

So, anyway, That's who I think would be interesting to have worked for.  Thanks for stopping by to visit.

~Oddyssey

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...