Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stuffed full of Leftovers...

Well, Thanksgiving got quite hectic around our house this year.  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday.  We're all amazingly stuffed and we just finished off the last of the leftovers this evening.  Dinner went well, everything turned out delicious!  The stuffing wasn't quite up to my mom's, but it was still good.  The pumkin pie turned out perfect (now that is one thing I got just like mom's!) so perfect, in fact, that I made two more this afternoon. 

I'm terribly behind on the novel... I haven't written anything in days because of all the chaos.  I'm a bit upset that I won't have the 50,000 words done by the end of the month, but I'm happy that I've gotten so much done... more than I've ever had done on a story before... so I'm still excited about finishing it.  I'm also looking forward to next year and plan to try again for NaNoWriMo 2011!  I'm also interested in the Script Frenzy coming in April.


So, in the meantime, I'm working on my 1000 other hobbies that I have.  LOL  Along with the baby, Cub Scouts, the house, laundry, etc.  But I'm always up for a new challenge... I've got December through March to fill up with something until the Script Frenzy.  If you know of anything, let me know. 

Thanks for stopping by.

~Oddyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...