Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tricky Tuesday

So, I haven't gone to bed yet, so to me, it's still Tuesday.  So, here's my daily post and by my book, I didn't miss Tuesday.  :P




Titled "All Burned Out - Cats - Framed Art Canvas"
by Charles Wysocki


I found this adorable cat print in celebration of me being "Burned OUT!"
I was searching on GoodSearch (It's a Yahoo search engine... they donate a penny each time you use the search.) and found it that way.  GoodSearch is a good way of donating to your favorite charity when you're broke

Anyway, I'm burned out on writing... even though I really want to finish... I just can't seem to put anything down. 

I'm also working on a new badge for my blog.  So that will be changing soon. 

And is it me or do the days seem to be flying by?  I swear, I do a couple things around the house and the next thing you know, it's 2am and I'm exhausted and haven't written a thing and need to go to bed.  BAH!

So, g'night all.

~Oddyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...