Sunday, November 21, 2010

Systematizing Saturday...

Systematize?  What the...?  Well, I've been catching up today... working on all the emails and projects and stuff that has accumulated over the past... well, quite a long time... and I've come across some really cute ideas.  I'd like to share them with you.  I will be posting later, to share my attempts.

With Christmas coming up, I was looking for crafts to suggest for my Cub Scouts to work on and I found these at DisneyFamily.com under the Video section.  I love the Winter Wonderland Ornament.  My Mom used to make these when I was little.  She had different clear plastic containers that were in the shape of a gelcap, but about the size of these cups shown in this video.  She used the same little figurines, though.  I'll have to post a picture when I dig out the Christmas decorations this year.

Later.....................

Well, I'd started this blog for Saturday in the morning, believe it or not, and ended up getting majorly distracted with numerous tasks... laundry, kitchen, etc.  I just now, at 5:55am on Sunday, realized that I never finished my Saturday post! 

Ironically, I'm watching one of my recorded Nate Berkus Shows about organizing.  There are five different "Clutter Personalities" and it looks like I fall under THREE of the personalities.

  1. Easily Distracted (I'd say this is my most dominate "Clutterer" trait)
  2. Sentimental Saver (Definitely ME)
  3. Bagain Shopper (nah... I get tempted, but this isn't an issue for me except for groceries BOGO deals)
  4. Procrastinator (Oh yeah!  I'd much rather be doing... something, anything, else!)
  5. Perfectionist (Not with my organizing LOL)
So, I'm not sure what you do with three different Clutter Personalities, but it looks like they have a good game plan for getting organized, or, in my case, at least getting started.

So, I've made my corn casserole for church and I'm now ready to finish up my Saturday blog post.  It's now the wee hours of the morning, the news isn't even on yet (I've got an hour before the early morning news comes on) and I'm tired, but think I'd end up sleeping in if I go to bed now.

Besides, I keep getting distracted and I've ordered a really cool tote on Rachel Roy. I'd never heard of her until she was on The Nate Berkus Show, but I love totes/purses/bags and since this is for such a good cause through UNICEF, I just had to buy one.  It's only $20. 

So, there's my Saturday.  Enjoy your Sunday!  It's time for me to get ready for church.

~Oddyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...