Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Me on Monday...

MamaKat posted her Monday post with questions for us to answer.  My answers will be in purple...


Welcome to the 21st edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"



Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of pie?
Strawberry Rhubarb
2.  Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
Nope, although I've come close.  My mother always filled up when the tank got to the half-way mark and I did that religiously for years.  I'm not exactly sure when I stopped doing that, but now, I remember to fill up when the light "dings" on. 
3.  How many languages do you speak?
One, but I'd started learning Spanish and ASL... I've forgotten more than I remember.  The old saying is true, "If you don't use it, you lose it!"
4.  Do you take daily vitamins?
When I remember.  *wink*
5.  What is your worst eating habit?
Eating junk when I'm upset... particularly Reese's or cake! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower from Java's Hop and I am looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your crafts. I am not very crafty but do enjoy sewing for my grand kiddo's.

    Shawn
    www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...