Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fairies Exist

June 24th is Fairy Day!

I've always loved fairies, dragons, wizards, knights, unicorns, the whole medieval/fantasy package, so this holiday is right up my alley.  I just wish I could draw them.  I've found some amazing artwork on the internet of fairies and such.  Just Google it and see what I mean.  There are just so many different depictions of fairies, that it boggles the mind.  Good, bad, mischievous, holiday, daytime, nighttime, childlike, sexy, ugly, even anime... you name it, there's a fairy for it.

For those of you who also enjoy fairies and their stories, you should check out the information on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and the two teenage girls who supposedly had actually photographed fairies in their own yard.


Of course, there's Tinkerbell, and as I've said before, I'm a huge Disney fan, so I can't possibly not post a pic of our favorite pixie.
Enjoy Fairy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...