Thursday, June 21, 2012

Go Skateboarding Day

June 21st is Go Skateboarding Day!


Yet another holiday that I can dedicate a post to my husband for... He used to skateboard a lot when he was younger.  I tried, but had a very traumatic experience my very first time out and never went back.  I didn't exactly live in an area where I was able to skateboard anyway, so the opportunity to "get back in the saddle" wasn't really ever there.

Anyway, this event takes place all around the world, there are scholarships, foundations, a blog, Instagram, Twitter, a Facebook page with updated local event areas marked on a map, etc.  If you love to skateboard, you will definitely want to check this out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...