For this week's prompt, I chose:
Ten To-Dos in June:
- Clean out the back room & put everything in it's proper place (omg, you have no idea how important this one is... and yet we haven't even started. In fact, recently, we piled more crap in there! This has got to be done, no if's, and's or but's about it)
- Clean out and organize my father's book case (he built this really nice book case with sliding glass doors and now that I've inherited it, I need to organize it with my stuff, rather than his and mom's things)
- Put up shelves for books & crafts (honestly, I just have too much stuff and this house has no storage for anything. And it's ridiculous how little cabinet, cupboard & shelving space this house has.)
- Keep up with dusting (whole house... we just did a massive clean for in our house, so I need to start keeping up with this so that it doesn't get out of hand again!)
- Organize master bedroom closet and all the clothes in the bedroom (mine, hubby's and Buggaboo's... with the new baby coming, we really need to organize the baby clothes too and see what we have & what we need)
- Re-season my cast iron skillet (it was my mother's, so I have no idea how long it's been since it was originally done and after watching this video, I've been caring for my skillet all wrong. We don't use it a whole lot, so hopefully not too much damage has been done to it)
- Work on novels (I've got one done, but needs massive editing and I've started another via Camp NaNoWriMo... but I'm severely behind on my word count, so I really need to push myself to get caught up.)
- Post to blog every day (so far so good...although my posts have been pretty lame, at least I'm doing keeping up with something! And I've been having fun with the weird holiday posts.)
- Work on photography (so far, not so good on this one... spreading myself a bit thin again)
- Work on internet portfolio (Done! This has been updated... of course, there's still plenty of work to be done, but I've at least finished one more page on the site. Since I have so many projects going at once, my goal is to work on it and finish at least one page per month. That way, it's not so overwhelming.)
Trust me, that's just the tip of the iceberg! LOL There's a TON o'stuff that needs to be done and lots more that I want to get done. But those are priority... at the moment, anyway.
What's on your to-do list for this month?