Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ten To-Dos in June Follow Up

Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time,
But Laziness Always Pays Off Now.
So, back at the beginning of the month, there was a writing prompt for To-Do lists for June.  I just have to say, I have such delusions of grandeur.  I knocked out #10 right away, but now it's almost the end of the month and I find that #8 (post to blog every day) is the only other one I actually have been accomplishing.  I still have a few days to go, and I'm quite proud of myself, as this is the first time I've been able to keep up with the blog on a daily basis, but for that to be the only other task completed is a bit disappointing.  

Ah, well, at least I'll be able to knock off two items off my list and carry over eight into July, I suppose.  Two's better than none.  Let's see if I get anymore of it done next month.

Stop procrastinating -
Starting tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...