Sunday, June 17, 2012

I can do all things...

Well, today was a very inspirational day for me.  (sorry to post so late today, but at least I made it before midnight!)  Between the talks at church, a memorial service we went to this evening, and a movie we just finished watching as our family home evening activity, I'm completely cried out for the day week rest of the month!  It was just so overwhelmingly emotional on all aspects, from happy, to sad, to encouraging and enlightening.  I'm not even sure I can put it all into words.  But my faith has been strengthened today.

Just a little fyi, the movie we watched was Soul Surfer... none of us had actually seen it yet, so it was nice for the whole family to sit and watch something new to all of us.  It was very enjoyable and Bethany, the main character (of course it was based on a true story) is such an inspiration.  (And I don't care if the stupid critics didn't like the movie, I and my family, loved it.)

And with all the pregnancy hormones raging inside me and with all the fears of a mother being tossed and turned around in my psyche lately, I really needed all the enlightenment that I received today.  I feel renewed and exhausted all at the same time.  But it's all good and I'm certainly going to ponder on everything that happened and on everything that was said today.  (Oh, and Happy Father's Day to my hubby and all the dads out there... see my post from Thurs. In Honor of Father's Day.)

On that note, I leave you with this....
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me."  Phillipians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me bring The Saratov Approach around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...